|Date:||Friday May 2, 2003 11:01:31 pm MDT|
|Subject:||please help me.|
|Message:||I am doing a survey for my college class sociology. our group is doing a paper on Vegetarianism could you please help us out and take this survey? please email me the results at: email@example.com
Thank you for you time
Heres the Survey
Thank you for taking part in our survey. We are doing a research project on Vegetarianism for our Sociology class. This survey is voluntary and completely anonymous.
1. What is your age?
2. How long have you been a vegetarian?
3. Why did you become a vegetarian? Health? Spiritual? Religion?
4. Do you have friends and/or family members who are also vegetarians? Yes/No
5. How do people react when they find out you are a vegetarian? Curious? Supportive? Think it’s silly?
6. Do most of your friends and family support your way of life? Yes/No
7. Is it hard to go to social gatherings (Holiday dinners, BBQ’s, etc.) being a vegetarian? Yes/No
8. Has your health improved since becoming a vegetarian? Yes/No
9. Do you feel more spiritual since becoming a vegetarian? Yes/No
10. what kind of vegetarian are you?
Other than the questions asked above can you tell us any of the other pros/ or cons of choosing this life style?
Thank you for taking part in this survey.
This message has no followups.
This is the last thread. Previous thread
Previous   |   Next   message by date
Register or Login (optional)
Help | Message index | Search