Trivia Forum

Message #31158. This is a followup to #8.

Date:Thursday March 24, 2005 8:55:54 pm MST
Subject:Re: Lamp part
Message:Ralph wrote:
> What's the name for the part of a lamp that holds up the lampshade?
> Someone told me this years ago, but I can't remember.

 The part that holds the lamp shade is a finial.

First   |   Previous   |   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date


Register or Login (optional)

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

Home  |  Contact  |  Store