Trivia Forum

Message #31142. This is a followup to #31140.

Date:Friday November 7, 2003 4:59:16 pm MST
Subject:Re: Raptor droppings
Message:Sam wrote:
> What is the name for droppings from raptors such as owls? They're in
> little balls, and contain nasty stuff like bones of their prey.

I think they're just called "pellets".

This is the last message in this thread.   Previous   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date


Register or Login (optional)

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

Home  |  Contact  |  Store