Trivia Forum

Message #3. This is a followup to #2.

Date:Friday March 14, 2003 12:01:35 pm MST
Subject:Re: Shoelace thingies
Message:I think those are called AGLETS.

Harvey wrote:
> I've seen this answer before, but I can't think of it.  Help!
> What do you call the plastic or metal thingies on the ends of
> shoelaces?
> Thanks.

Previous   |   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date


Register or Login (optional)

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

Home  |  Contact  |  Store