Trivia Forum

Message #2.

Date:Tuesday March 11, 2003 7:49:51 pm MST
Subject:Shoelace thingies
Message:I've seen this answer before, but I can't think of it.  Help!

What do you call the plastic or metal thingies on the ends of shoelaces?


This is the first message in this thread.   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date


Register or Login (optional)

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

Home  |  Contact  |  Store