Trivia Forum

Message #17. This is a followup to #16.

Date:Saturday May 10, 2003 12:18:43 pm MDT
Subject:Re: Name of a part of the face?
Message:Barry wrote:
> What's the name for the part of the human face between the nose and
> the upper lip?

Isn't it called the "filtrium" or something like that?

Previous   |   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date


Register or Login (optional)

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

Home  |  Contact  |  Store