Trivia Forum

Message #15. This is a followup to #3.

Date:Sunday April 27, 2003 8:52:50 am MDT
Subject:Re: Shoelace thingies
Message:Yeah, they are called aglets.  I actually found it in a Conure book explaining what their feathers look like when they come in.

Michael wrote:
> I think those are called AGLETS.
> Harvey wrote:
> > I've seen this answer before, but I can't think of it.  Help!
> >
> > What do you call the plastic or metal thingies on the ends of
> > shoelaces?
> >
> > Thanks.

This is the last message in this thread.   First   |   Previous   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date


Register or Login (optional)

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

Home  |  Contact  |  Store