Trivia Forum

Message #10. This is a followup to #8.

Date:Sunday March 23, 2003 6:27:38 pm MST
Subject:Re: Lamp part
Message:Ralph wrote:
> What's the name for the part of a lamp that holds up the lampshade?
> Someone told me this years ago, but I can't remember.

Is that called a "bow"? I'm not sure, but I think it's something like that.

Previous   |   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date


Register or Login (optional)

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

Home  |  Contact  |  Store