Nanday Conure Forum

Message #2114.

Date:Saturday September 25, 2004 8:34:43 am MDT
Subject:Thanks for the ideas!
Message:Thanks to all of you for the ideas on helping me with Midori. I'll try anything. If he doesn't change by Tusday, I'll call the vet. Is that too long to wait? I can't think of anything different or that would be scaring him, so now I'm really scared. Say some prayers guys and thanks again. I'll keep you posted.

This is the first message in this thread.   Next   message in this thread

Previous thread   |   Next thread

Previous   |   Next   message by date


Register or Login (optional)

Help   |   Message index   |   Search

Home  |  Contact  |  Galleries  |  Forum  |  Nanday Pages  |  Links  |  Rasky  |  Store