More complete rules and instructions will be available soon.
- Dealer stays on all 17's.
- Currently, there is a single deck which is shuffled before each hand. (Soon, multiple hands
will be played from a deck or shoe.)
- Any first two cards may be doubled.
- Any first two cards of the same value may be split.
- Split Aces receive only one card each, and may not be resplit.
- Doubling and resplitting is allowed after any non-Ace splits.
- Blackjacks pay 3 for 2.
- Insurance pays 2 for 1.
- Betting limits: $1 to $1000.